CCC intend to de-register the property for care purposes.
The property comprises a former elderly persons home, detached and two storey extending to approximately 1298 sq.m (13,972 sq ft.) on a site of approximately 0.45 Hectares ( 1.11 Acres). The property and site are considered to have development potential subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
The property lies within a residential area of Cleator Moor. The town lies within the west of Cumbria, just outside the north west boundary of the Lake District National Park, approximately 3.5 miles south east of Whitehaven.
The Seller has provided the following approximate Gross Internal Areas:
Ground Floor 8461 sq ft 786 sq m
First Floor 5511 sq ft 512 sq m
Total 13972 sq ft 1298 sq m
Car parking and grassed areas surrounding the site.
£1,500 plus VAT
1)The Local Planning Office is Copeland Borough Council, The Market Hall, Market Place, Whitehaven, Cumbria CA28 7JG. Tel:01946 598300.
2) There may be a small portion of land at the the north east boundary where there has been an un-authorised encroachment.
3) Please note the pictures were taken before the site was fully vacated and interested parties should view internally to satisfy themselves as to current condition and what equipment (if any) is left in situ. Please also refer to the Legal Pack to confirm what is included in the sale.
4) REVENUE CONTRIBUTION The sale of the property does not attract VAT The successful bid will comprise two elements:
1. The Purchase Price
2. 20% Revenue Contribution
For Example: Successful Bid £100,000 Purchase Price £80,000 Revenue Contribution £20,000.
This principle will apply to all levels of bids and the purchase price and revenue contribution will be recorded and invoiced separately.
5) CCC intend to de-register the property for care purposes.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...