Land approximately 15.45 Hectares (38.2 Acres) situated in a rural location, which may be classified as permanent pasture grazing land with a predominant northerly sloping aspect. There are internal dry stone wall field boundaries and part stock proof post and wire fencing. We are not aware of services connected to the land.
The land lies to the south of Blackburn Road (A679) and north of Stanhill Road (B6234), approximately 0.75 mile north west of Oswaldtwistle town centre. The east boundary is bordered by a public footpath adjoining All Saints Church and West End Primary School. The land is located on the urban fringe and bordered by housing predominantly, plus West End Industrial Business Park.
We understand the land is held freehold LAN123961. Limited Title Guarantee.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2,400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1) The land will be sold subject to any occupation, tenancies or licences that may exist but the seller can provide no confirmation in this regard and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
2) The land has frontage to A679 Blackburn Road and whilst there is a field gate providing access, the Land Registry title plan appears to exclude this access from ownership, whilst a right of way may exist over it. We have made an assumption for the purposes of the particulars that access is available from Blackburn Road.
3) Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements are not available nor included.
4) Interested parties should consult direct with the Local Planning Office, Hyndburn Borough Council, Scaitcliffe House, Ormerod Street, Accrington, BB5 0PF. Tel: 01254 392 597
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...