The property is sold subject to a Abatement Notice for a Statutory Nuisance made under Section 80 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
The property comprises a four bedroom stone built cottage, which benefits from many attractive internal features such as stone walls and wooden beams, together with central heating (not-tested) and double glazing. The property would benefit from some refurbishment and modernisation.
Newchurch-in-Pendle is a rural village on the famous Pendle Hill, approximately 4 miles north of Burnley. Access to the M65 motorway is within 2 miles at Junction 13.
Reception Room 1 - 5.16m x 4.58m
Reception Room 2 - 5.34m x4.92m
Separate Kitchen - 5.34m x 4.92m
Bedroom 1 - 5.06m x 3.53m
Bedroom 2 - 2.67m x 3.11m
Bedroom 3 - 2.49m x 2.92m
Energy Asset Rating is F
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £1920 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 4 weeks from the date of exchange.
2. Please note an Abatement Notice for a Statutory Nuisance made under Section 80 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 has been served. Full details can be found within the legal pack.
3. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
4. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction lot is now closed.
Connecting to server...