The property comprises a former elderly persons home, detached and two storey extending to approximately 1407 sq.m (15,145 sq ft.) on a site of approximately 0.30 Hectares (0.75 Acres). The property and site are considered to have development potential subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
The property lies in a residential area, approximately 1.75 miles south of Whitehaven town centre. Access to Meadow Road is from the A595 and Whitehaven lies on the west coast of Cumbria and the western boundary of the Lake District National Park is approximately 4 miles to the east.
The Seller has provided the approximate gross internal areas:
Ground Floor: 8,611 sq ft 800 sq m
First Floor: 607 sq ft 1,991 sq m
Total: 9,218 sq ft 2,791 sq m
Car parking and grassed areas surrounding the site.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2,400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1)The Local Planning Office is Copeland Borough Council, The Market Hall, Market Place, Whitehaven, Cumbria CA28 7JG. Tel:01946 598300.
2) There is a right of access along a strip of land at the north of the site.
3) Please note the pictures were taken before the site was fully vacated in 2019 and interested parties should view internally to satisfy themselves as to current condition and what equipment (if any) is left in situ. Please also refer to the Legal Pack to confirm what is included in the sale.
4) The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
5) If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...